|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
November 2018 Schedule
Sun. Nov. 04: Curtis Robinson Quartet - featuring Curtis Robinson (guitar), with Chuck Webb (bass), Roger Harris (piano), Ben 'Jammin' Johnson (drums)
Sun. Nov. 11: Paul Marinaro Quartet - featuring Paul Marinaro (vocals), with Mike Allemana, guitar; Ethan Philion, bass; Jon Deitemyer (drums)
Sun. Nov. 18: Victor Goines Quartet performs Round Midnight: The Music of Thelonious Monk - featuring Victor Goines (saxes & clarinet), with Jeremy Kahn (piano), George Estey (bass), Clif Wallace (drums)
Tue. Nov. 20: Third Tuesday at Cafe Logan with John McLean Trio - featuring John McLean (guitar), with Larry Kohut (bass) & Dee Alexander (vocals)
Sun. Nov. 25: Miguel de la Cerna Quartet - featuring Miguel de la Cerna (piano), with Ari Brown (tenor sax), Dennis Carroll (bass), Greg Artry (drums)
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society